Thursday, March 9, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Easter 2014

As I was working on my last blog post, I noticed that I had a post in my list of posts that was a "draft" from almost THREE years ago.  I had uploaded pictures after Easter that year and then just never wrote a post and there they have sat.  I opened this draft up and decided that, although I have no recollection of any stories that may have accompanied such a post, these pictures were too adorable for my eyes to be the only ones to see them. 

There are only 4 kids on the ground in these pics...Ella Forever was in my belly and still had 2 1/2 months of baking to do.  Squeaky D is TINY.  Who am I kidding?  They all are!  Amazing how much they change in 3 years.  As you enjoy these pictures, I will just be over in the corner sobbing in the fetal position...

As if they would all be looking at the camera...this is only one of dozens


She scored in a big way...our Easter Bunny hides an even number of one
color of eggs for each kid.  She clearly did NOT follow the rules. :)

I LOVE this picture!

Look at the joy oozing from Jilly Bean and Squeaky D!


X-man's face is priceless!








The smolder.

Who knows?  It was Easter and I was eating for 2 and very hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment