|Ella in her travel-style with her |
box o' princesses
|They look healthy right?|
|Did I mention that J broke the camera on my phone trying |
to take the following selfie?
|At least we're cute...|
|At least we have one family photo faking health!|
|A girl and her auntie...|
|This kid was in his element!|
|Couldn't resist this cool photo op!|
|My new friend!|
|Because a little chaos within the vehicle is just what |
|Ella Forever just being her goofy self|
|After feeding this emu everything he had, X-man emphatically |
begged for an emu all his own. No.
1. I should have known after last year's spring break blog post.
2. It's possible to have fun in less than ideal living conditions with minimal health...it's the company that really matters.
3. Ibuprofen is our friend. I really try not to take a lot of medications myself and only give it to the kids when they REALLY need it. Usually. This week I handed it to them like candy and we wouldn't have survived with out it.
4. Sisters-in-law are invaluable. I am forever indebted to Liz for bringing lots of goodies to keep the kids occupied when we were laying low, for piggy-backing one particular sickie through an entire museum and just for being good company. Oh...and for risking your own health to "play" with us for the week.
5. Arkansas is beautiful and Fayetteville is a really cool little town.
6. Home is really really great.
Everyone finally got better...mostly. I took Squeaky D into our regular doctor the day after we got back and she confirmed that he had ruptured his ear drum for the 2nd year in a row. He is trucking along on his antibiotics and seems to have made a full recovery. Jilly-bean still had a mild fever this morning. I really need summer to get here.
|We got some good ballin' in at the school once we got back|
|Don't be jealous of the skillz, ya'll!|
|Turns out...he's a monkey!|
|I LOVE Ella's face in this pic!|
|Dog pile on the dog bed this morning|
|Home sweet home|