Friday, March 8, 2013

You Know...Tie Shades

Gokey: Holding up his little snack cup after eating his last morsel of cereal, "Mom, are these tie shades?"

Me: Utterly confused, "are they what?"

Gokey: "Are these TIE SHADES?"

X-Man: Seemingly understanding his little brother, "no...are they shreds?"

Me:  Giggling, "WHAT?  I don't understand...it's a snack cup."

Gokey: Pointing to the leftover cereal bits in the bottom of his cup, "no, these...are they tie shades?"

Me: Giggling again...

X-Man:  "What's he talking about???"

Then we ALL break down into fits of giggles.

Me:  "You mean those tiny cereal bits?  Those are crumbs."

Gokey:  "OOOOHHHHHH.  I thought they were tie shades."

And people wonder what's wrong with me?!  These are the conversations that make up my day...and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment